Teak & Neroli
A fresh coastal getaway that starts with rosemary and lemon and gives way to clever, sweet neroli and bold cedar leaf and teak wood. Top Notes: Rosemary, Lemon. Middle Notes: Fig Leaf, Neroli. Base Notes: Cedar leaf, Teak
Hand poured natural soy wax melts.
This pack of 6 cudes will last an average of 50hrs.
You can use them in either an oil burner or warmer.
Just add one or two cubes ontop of your oil burner and you are good to go.
It's time to replace your wax melt when there is no longer any lingering fragrance. Allow to wax to cool and remove it from your burner.
- Never leave melting wax unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Follow your wax burner manufacturer's instructions
- never add water or any substance to your melt burner
- Spilling hot wax on you will cause a burn
- wax melts are not edible