Strawberries & Champagne
A passionate fragrance with a hint of fresh strawberries and raspberries, merged with champagne and a rose scent.
Hand poured natural soy wax candles
Small 35hr average burn time. Dimentions: 70mm (w) x 80mm (h)
Medium 65hr average burn time. Dimentions: 88mm (w) x 100mm (h)
Large 110hr average burn time. Dimentions: 100mm (w) x 125mm (h)
CARE & SAFETY TIPS
To get the most out of your candles, follow these tips! Your candle will last longer and burn cleaner.
- Never allow your candle to burn for more than 4 hours.
- Always allow your candle to burn right to the edges the first time you burn it, as it has a memory and if you do not allow it to burn to the edges, it will only burn to that same place every time.
- Avoid exposure to drafts.
- Always trim your wick to 6mm before lighting your candle (yes, every time).
- Do not burn when there is less than 1cm of wax left in the bottom.
- To avoid candles from cracking and melting, store them in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight when not in use.
- Store your candles in an upright position and do not leave your candles in your car on a warm day.
Here are some very important safety instructions to prevent accidents or fire.
- Keep candles free of foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings.
- Place on a stable and heat resistant surface.
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire.
- Never burn while unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use a candle snuffer to prevent wicks from drifting off centre and to avoid wax splash. This will help to maximise the candle’s burn time. Blowing out a candle is not recommended as the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke.
Wax pool fires
It is important to follow all candle care instructions. Failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames. In a jar candle, the glass can also shatter.